To provide a professional, efficient and effective operational support and cleaning service that enhances the efficiency and appearance of the offices in support of a healthy and conducive work environment and customer experience.
- Provide professional cleaning service
- Provide professional operational support in executing service and experience delivery to customers and stakeholders.
- Comply with documented and scheduled cleaning and hygiene regime in and around the office, workshop, bathrooms and kitchen to ensure a clean, tidy and safe space for employees and customers alike.
- Comply to company procedures including Health and Safety
- Assist with operational/execution support activities and tasks
Further Educational Training (FET) / Technical Vocational Educational Training (TVET) qualification
Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of general hygiene good practices
- Knowledge of cleaning products and safe applications
- Previous work experience in customer and/or service environments advantageous
- A strong focus on customer service
- Ability to use a variety of cleaning equipment, products and tools
- Task focused
- The ability to work shifts