(1) Providing professional care to guests within the SPA & Sport area.
(2) As beauty therapist, you are responsible for a professional and successful performance of cosmetic manicures and pedicures
(3) Warm and individual welcoming and goodbye of all guests.
(4) All around support of guests (representatives, contractors, contact person).
(5) Professional consulting and selling of treatments and sales products.
(6) Active cross selling regarding more offers from other departments.
(7) Responsible for cleanliness and sanitariness as well as cabin- and cleaning in the SPA
(1) At least 1 years’ in-depth specialist training as a beautician, and knowledge and
experience of ultra sonic, microdermabrasion, manicure and pedicure are required.
(2) Professional experience of working in the relevant industry.
(3) Knowledge of German and English.
3. Personal requirements
(1) At least 20 years of age
(2) Good organisational skills
(3) Professional demeanour and warm, friendly manner
(4) Strong sense of responsibility
(5) Happy to work as part of a team
(7) Flexible and willing to learn
(8) Strong sales and consulting skills
(9) An effective communicator, a positive attitude and able to motivate others
(10) Well-groomed appearance and confident manner
(11) Service-orientated and warm host