To provide professional spa and hair treatments, and to maintain operational standards as instructed, including but not limited to room setup and cleanup, laundry procedures and participate in daily staff briefings. Develop and initiate therapeutic intervention consistent with customer needs.
• To perform daily opening & closing procedures
• To greet the guests by name on the arrival and departure from spa (guest recognition)
• To conduct room preparation and provide welcome drinks and/or after-service tea to spa guests
• To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of equipment and work areas at all times
• To ensure all equipment is maintained in safe condition
• To refill all dispenser in the changing room and all work areas as appropriate
• To check and follow up on the repair and maintenance of the outlets
• To request and collect stock and supplies in accordance with minimum stock levels
• To organize and perform all spa and hair treatments as assigned on the working schedules
• To be fully aware of daily booking program and to update any changes to the reception
• To deliver high standard of customer services punctually, courteously and accurately, in
accordance with Standard of Services procedures
• To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of all equipment and work units
• To check and maintain the product supplies at the beginning and end of each day
• To ensure guest comfort during the treatment session by monitoring room temperature, lighting,
music level, treatment delivery
• To ensure all equipment is well-maintained and in a safe condition, immediately notifying the
Spa Manager of any that requires professional maintenance.
• To use initiative in handling guest complaints and to advise Spa Manager immediately and record
all guest comments accordingly
• To fill in the daily duty reports
• To report lost and found items and submit guest Incident Reports to the Manager as is appropriate
• To update the communication book on daily events as is appropriate
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
• To maintain high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
• To attend daily briefing and staff meeting as requested.
• To report lost properties to Housekeeping office and Security office in accordance with vessel’s
• To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Company’s policy relating to fire,
hygiene, health and safety
• To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Company’s employees’ rules and
• To maintain a professional relationship with customers at all times.
• To attend necessary training program as requested
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by Spa Manager
• Assist during watersports
• Escort guests on shore excursion