Presently, an opportunity exists to join our centralised Learning and Development Team as a Trainer. The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of both hotel service standards and the learning and development environment. The person will be inspired to constantly improve the guest experience by developing people’s skills, knowledge and attitudes to deliver outstanding guest experiences.
We are looking for someone who can work well in a team yet independently, must have their own transport and be able to work overtime when required.
– Be involved in the development of annual training plans and implement training plans in the business
– Ensure that standard operating procedures are in place in each business unit and regular SOP training is conducted.
– Build and maintain a strong relationship with our Managers.
– Facilitate training through on the job, face to face and on-line
– Develop training material to improve service delivery in all operational areas of the hotel
– Assess learners.
– Grade 12 or equivalent
– Hospitality Diploma or Degree is a requirement (with experience in F&B and Rooms Division)
– Must have previous facilitation experience
– Understanding of South African Skills Development Legislation beneficial
– Assessor or similar qualification preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R15,000.00 to R18,000.00 /month