seeks a skilled HOTEL MANAGER for our client, a luxury 5* hotel. This would suit an up and coming General Manager/ Hotel Manager or Executive Assistant. If you meet the criteria for this one of a kind opportunity , then I would like to hear from you!
To assist the General Manager to optimize operational efficiency by directing all hotel heads & establishing, formulating, defining & developing strategies, to achieve hotel operational growth as per the General Manager’s direction. To optimize revenues & profitability targets & to be the best in class in service & product standards. To achieve customer satisfaction & goodwill and maintain high employee motivation & morale
This is a live in position the encumbent will have an apartment within the Hotel.The apartment is a 3 bedroom flat.
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma/Degree in hotel management
• 3-4 years of luxury 5* hotel experience
• In-depth knowledge of domestic and international markets, industry and market trends, competitor activities, cross functional exposure and statutory compliances, etc.
• Customer orientation, Decision making, People Management, Analytical ability, Financial Acumen.
• Assist the General Manager in planning, forecasting and budgeting revenues and cost for the hotel.
• Help develop and implement the strategies to achieve a larger market share and attract new segments, for the hotel.
• Manage employee relations and create a work environment that is high in employee morale.
Provide constant learning & development opportunities and use employee feedback to draw an action plan.
• Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
• Help develop & implement the annual plan using the Business Model framework, linking the hotel’s objectives to the overall Organization strategy.
• Create a culture of alignment between individual & hotel objectives.
Drive a Performance culture through all levels of employees in the hotel
• Timely usage of financial & statistical information in management decision making.
• Increase market penetration for the hotel & leverage the USP of the hotel.
• Ensure the Staff cost & other related expenses are within the established norms.
• In addition to the above-mentioned duties and job functions, any other assignment given by the management within the scope of job.
• Adherence to the code of conduct, safety policies and values of the organization as defined.
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Constantly review performance against revenue, profit, costs and guest satisfaction.
• Staying abreast on industry trends, competitor practices and relative market share.
• Creating a work environment that is high in employee morale and provide constant learning & development
Applications should include your updated C.V in word format
Copies of relevant qualifications
A friendly profile photo in professional attire (shoulders and up)
Written & contactable references
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We wish you the very best!