We currently have a Housekeeping/GA position based within a retirement village in the Pinelands area.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers;
- Assign duties to other staff and give instructions regarding work methods and routines;
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary;
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy;
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment;
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops;
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
The individual must be able to:
- Work independently;
- Have good manners;
- Upbeat and positive attitude;
- Be hardworking;
- Ability to work shifts i.e..Work Mon to Sun, public holidays etc.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 2 – 5 years cleaning experience within a corporate environment;
- Minimum of Grade 10.
Preference will be given to suitable candidates who reside in the Pinelands or surrounding areas. If you meet the above requirements, please send a copy of your updated CV (Word document), when applying.