Key Focus Points:
• To receive, check & store all deliveries from the supplier on site
• To keep track of storage and distribute products according to departments orders
• To clear all waste from the storage and receiving area
• To assist housekeeping as and when required
• To undertake all deliveries ensuring they are stored as per Company policies
• To keep track of stock and report to manager missing items
• To track inventory spending, as well as keeping records of where the inventory and stock are going
• To organize existing stock, so it is easily and safely accessible
• The storeman is responsible for accepting all deliveries of stock. This includes ensuring that they are not damaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for.
• To undertake any additional task as directed by the Manager
• To undertake washing up and cleaning as required
• To complete any administration as requested
• To ensure the storage and receiving area is maintained in a clean, organised manner ensuring all health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
• To go through and update electronically stored lists, e.g.inventory list
• To check that warehouse stock is correctly updated in the computerized accounts system
• To print out orders or deliveries using computerized systems
• To communicate to team and supplier staff in a polite, efficient manner
• To raise any issues to the Procurement Manager in a timely manner.
• To listen and forward any suggestions or complaints to the Procurement ManagerRequirements:• Experience in a similar role with experience in chemical storage
• Cleaning experience Effective communicator to all levels
• Flexible to work in a three shift bases
• Capable to lift up heavy packages
• Basic computer skillsPackage Details:
• High Net Euro Salary
• Accommodation: Live-In Accommodation
• Additional Benefits: Medical Insurance, Flight Allowance, 1 Months’ Vacation Per Annum
To apply please send your CV and Full-Length Picture and references… Good Luck!