The Jewelry Sales Associate will live and work onboard luxury cruise ships and be incentivized on sales performance basic plus commission.
- Providing the ultimate in customer service before and after the sales
- Assist Supervisor with inventory and merchandising strategy and reporting
- Supporting the Sales Ambassador with the management and execution of the Boutiques Incentive program which includes: tracking promotional performance, educating the Boutiques team on upcoming events, distributing promotional material
- Plan and prepare multiple shopping parties and events for cruise passengers each week.
- 1+ years of jewelry and high end luxury brand sales experience
- Must enjoy networking and connecting with people from all walks of life.
- Excellent Communication Skills with Public Speaking Experience
- Engaging Personality with Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Please Note – Applicants are required to submit a video application, instructions on video requirements will be provided.