PROPERTY MANAGER – WESTERN CAPE GARDEN ROUTE – R25000 to R35000 DOE
We are currently looking for a Property Manager on the Western Cape Garden Route who would be responsible for the overall operation and guest experience in each of the 4 villas (11 bedrooms). He/she will be responsible for all the Property, which includes every aspect of the villa function including overseeing all the staff such as butlers, chefs, housekeeping and maintenance while interacting with our guests, making sure they have a superb holiday.
You will be reporting to our Country Operations Director.
- Past experience in villa management
- Basic Financial management, with support from Country office
- Background in event and hospitality management for at least 5 years
- Applicant must have an own car and driving license, although a company car is provided for work-related duties and day to day travelling
- Excellent management, operations and administrative skills.
- Must have great attention to detail and knowledgeable with property maintenance and repairs, and can manage contractors and a landscaping and maintenance team.
- Has a strong work ethics, excellent management skills and customer-centric
- Problem solver with ideas on how to fix issues
- Good spoken and written English
- Team player who is quick to learn and take on new tasks
- Be able to work under, and with the guidance of a Country Operations Director
- Frequent communication with the country office and international headquarters
- Able to work with the local community
- Applicants must either be South African, or a valid working visa if from abroad
- Industry-related salary
- Company car provided for business-related operations
- Incentive bonus
- Single accommodation
Please send updated CV, together with a recent professional head and shoulders photograph and current salary
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE**
WHILST WE DO OUR BEST TO REPLY TO EACH APPLICATION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MAY BE CAUSE FOR OUR NON-RESPONSE