Rentals Manager will be responsible for the management of all aspects relating to the Rentals Department while reporting to the Managing Director. Salary: R25 000pm + Excellent Comm Structure (earning potential R61 – 86k pm)
• 4-5 years’ experience secures
• NQF 4 Real Estate qualification
• All aspects of management, in relation to the Residential/Commercial/ShortStay Rentals elements of the business
• Setting the strategy for the Rentals department.
• Supporting and working side by side with the Rental agent team.
• Over-seeing and supporting the Rentals Administration Department (RAD) to ensure smooth running of the procedures, processes and systems.
• Guiding and motivating the teams to achieve optimum performance.
• Structuring objectives, policies, procedures, training requirements and ensuring the implementation thereof.
• Monitoring the efficiency of delivery of service to clients to ensure, as far as possible, that complaints and concerns are attended to speedily and satisfactorily.
• Ensuring the maintaining of accurate records of overall activities and clients in accordance with the legal requirements of the Company.
• Keeping the Board updated on a monthly basis with figures and other key measurable
• Agent retention, recruitment, training, dispute resolution, guidance and advice, motivation, monitoring and mentoring, team building and interpersonal relations management, discipline and dismissal as relates to the Rental Department.
• Effectively analyze reports prepared for the division and utilize the information contained therein in managing the agents and to relay these reports to the relevant agent/teams in monthly one-on-ones.
If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will however keep your CV on our database for any future opportunities.