We are currently looking for a Senior Waiter for an exclusive island resort in Madagascar.
This is an island resort like no other. The experiences available on island are unmatched and available to staff, during quiet or off times. The resort boasts a fantastic team of skilled local and expat staff who deliver life changing experiences to exclusive guests.
The post will suit adventurous, highly motivated and driven individuals, with good service backgrounds in top establishments, looking to further their career in hospitality.
• Previous experience in a similar job or minimum of 4 years as a waiter in a 5 star establishment.
• High end hospitality experience and sound knowledge of South African and French wines and cocktails.
• Confidence and excellent problem solving skills.
• Police clearance check on application.
• A smart and presentable appearance.
• A formal food handling/ bar or restaurant service qualification.
• Traceable work references.
• Ability to use tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult moments and/ or guests.
The package is negotiable depending on experience and paid in US Dollars. Accommodation and all meals are provided. The company also provide one return economy ticket back to their place of primary residence per annum. It is a 6 day work week, with 41 days annual leave per annum.MadagascarAntananarivo, Madagascar