We are looking for a half day Admin assistant to assist with daily admin tasks. Working hours will be 8am-12pm Monday to Friday. Please be in surrounding area. Salary will be discussed in the interview.
Secretarial/ Administrative qualification an advantage
Required to use Microsoft Office and should demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Providing assistance to the Operational Director and the department
· Updating billing schedules monthly
· Client queries
· Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
· Data entry and maintaining accurate client records
· Issuing of documentation to clients
· Dealing with email enquiries
· Taking minutes
· Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
· General office management such as ordering stationary
· Minimum 1 year experience in an administration position
· Professional communication skills and clear spoken English
· Proficient in MS Office, particularly EXCEL
· Attention to detail
If you don’t hear back from me within 5 working days then please acknowledge that your application was unsuccessful
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: R4,000.00 – R5,000.00 per month
All staff and clients are required to follow COVID-19 protocols. In the work environment hand sanitizers will be made available and temperature to be taken off all staff and clients that enter the premises.