Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 18:00pm
Salary: R20k p/m
At Hamilton’s Property Portfolio, our very specialist national knowledge of the market ensures that our clients receive the very best service.
Our sophisticated systems and our experienced team of Agents in our De Waterkant office in Cape Town, combines with our Head Office in Johannesburg, to deliver a seamless estate agency experience for our clients.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies, inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receieve and sort incoming mails and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implented appropriately
- Manage office budget
- Identify opportunities for process and office management imporvements, design and implement new systems
- Provide other adminstrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research and creating reports
- Canvassing for stock, managing portfolio of properties through our property database system
- Ensuring compliance with the Estate Agents code of Conduct
Job Requirements of the Office Admin Manager are:
- Previous experience in sales and customer service in property is advantageous
- Must be fully computer literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be extremely well spoken and have exceptional presentation skills
- Valid drivers’ licence
- Have stable employment history and references
- Own vehicle, laptop and cell phone
The successful applicant will be based in the Cape Town office and be responsible for managerial duties as well as working closely with Head Office in Johannesburg.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R15,000.00 – R20,000.00 per month