An accounting and auditing firm is looking for an Admin Support Controller to provide practice administration duties to the director and the business team in line with best practices and business processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Deliver presentations to financial advisers for specific services offered.
· Plan and prepare presentation on how to promote the business.
· Assist in the planning of the Annual Seminar.
· Quality check social media postings.
· LinkedIn postings and lead generation.
· Attend networking meetings and events to promote the business.
· Attend meetings with strategic partners to build business relationships.
· Draft client ready Mailchimp emails for approval.
· Monitor and report against targets.
· Track leads/conversion rate/record data, update dashboard and referral list, conversions.
· Monitor client sign-ups and collections.
· Maintain client database and online quote system.
· Timesheet monitoring.
· Pull time management reports weekly for review.
· Ensure leave forms are completed and supporting documents attached.
· Ensure processes and procedure manuals are maintained.
· Set up PC’s and passwords for new staff.
· Do orientation with new staff members.
· Keep track of staff training and book relevant workshop/courses.
· Post job adverts for available positions either on PNet or Gumtree, or liaise with recruiter.
· Screen applicants and arrange interviews.
· Prepare and mark all tests written during interview.
· New staff onboarding procedure including inductions and setting up workstations.
· Allocate and manage work in the admin department.
· Productivity report management and dashboards.
· Huddle every morning – admin and marketing.
· Month End Procedure – monitor debt management process.
· Marketing and Sales Dashboard updates weekly.
· Monthly client reconciliation.
· Referrals list updates weekly.
· Productivity report weekly.
· Performance management of direct staff.
· Ensure staff are on track with delivery in these areas and provide support when needed.
· Ensure reports are accurately and promptly prepared by the admin department:
o Front office management
o Billing administration
o SARS and other related registrations
o Administration support
o Asana and workflow
o Communications and basic IT support
o Onboarding clients – induct all clients per process
o Ad hoc correspondence and overflow administration support.
Ad Hoc Project Execution
· Support running projects – execute as per management instruction.
· Research and data gathering (setup and admin prep) on management instructions.
· Access control support for new staff onboarding/offboarding.
· Office Manager, Admin Manager, Executive/Personal Assistant.
· 3-5 years’ experience working in a corporate company.
· Basic level of understanding of accounting, tax and related software programs.
· Knowledge and experience dealing with SARS and other related registration offices.
· Secretarial or Business Degree/Diploma (advantageous).
· Matric (compulsory).
· Must have a valid Driver’s Licence and must have own transport. Applications will not be considered if you do not have a driver’s licence and your own vehicle. This position requires you to have your own vehicle as you will need to run errands at times, delivery presentations, and join networking events. Travel will be reimbursed at standard rates.
· Able to prioritise own and others’ workload to meet the client’s needs by assessing situations to determine urgency.
· Strong time, planning and organisational skills and ability to multitask.
· Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills, able to process calls quickly and effectively.
· Clear and concise oral and written English communication skills.
· Advanced computer skills in all MS Office applications and online platforms.
· Fast accurate typing – typing speed min 60 wpm.
· Must be meticulous and pay extreme close attention to detail.
· Task orientated, and a desire to achieve results.
· Must be able to work with absolute confidentiality.
· Ability to implement and suggest systems or better work practises.
· Must be well presented.
· Must be focused and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Willing and able to work overtime should the need arise.
· Takes responsibility for work assigned and shows initiative and undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
· Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of members and client to meet or exceed their expectations.
· Work cooperatively and effectively to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
· Must be dynamic, positive and hard-working individual who is a self-starter with good inter-personal skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R10,000.00 – R12,000.00 per month