STR Property Partners has an exciting opportunity for a talented Appointment Setter to join our growing team!
We not only guarantee the best results for our clients, we also prioritize building a one-of-a-kind working experience for our team. We are 100% remote, and we encourage our employees to work from anywhere in the world.
We believe that our company is most productive when our employees are fulfilled, challenged, and working to achieve both their personal and professional goals, instead of putting one on hold for the sake of the other.
Our #1 Core Value: Be Responsible
Not as in, “be responsible adults” …because we most certainly are not. But as in, Take responsibility. For yourself, for your clients, for the wins, and especially for the failures. We own mistakes, and use them as an opportunity to get better. The only two words you will never hear at this company are “fault” and “blame.” If this mindset does not resonate with you, please do not bother applying.
Appointment Setters are the lifeblood of the company and fuels growth. They are the primary point of initial contact with prospects, handling sales calls from inbound leads and establishing rapport with the person and using effective communication skills to close them.
An Appointment Setter is at the forefront of the company handling all prospects that come in. As a result, they need strong communication skills, time-management, and self-discipline to get things done on their own.
What This Job Entails
- Managing a list of leads, reaching out to them to schedule a call with them
- Maintaining constant communication with leads by following up with leads with phone calls, texts and emails
- Using the company core values to guide independent decisions about prospects
- Continually innovating new methods to increase show up rates and closing rates
- Managing the sales cycle including intro calls and scheduling demo calls
- Selling services to prospects
- Collecting feedback and passing it along to the team to drive constant improvement
- Start Date: Effective Immediately
- Most important is a positive attitude — you see every lead as an opportunity to turn them into a new client
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English. This is a must.
- Self-starter — you are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing tasks and meeting deadlines without direct supervision
- Driven, competitive, and individual who will do what it takes to close new clients
- Strong attention-to-detail, time-management, and organizational skills
- At least a basic knowledge of digital advertising fundamentals, with a keen interest in learning more
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules
- Coachable — you are willing to participate in ongoing training and constantly push yourself to get better and better
- Team player — you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate tasks
- Proactive — you strive to get ahead of a problem, instead of waiting for it to become a full-blown fire
- High school diploma, 4-year college degree preferred
- Previous experience with remote working softwares preferred, including, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Remote position (work from anywhere in the world)
- Competitive pay (performance-based commission with high earning potential).
- Access to world-class training and education in advertising / marketing
- Laid back, yet professional vibe
- Unlimited leave
- We’re a quickly growing company that favors promoting internally — huge opportunity for upward mobility
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: R3,000.00 – R5,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.