CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANTS – UK/USA CAMPAIGN
Mango5 is looking for ambitious and driven Customer Service Consultants, who are able to deliver a friendly and professional level of customer service. Mango5 is one of the top BPO Outsourcers in South Africa, offering outsourced services to local and international clients. Our office in Cape Town has a rich history of delivering best in class BPO services.
The CS Consultant will be responsible for managing their own allocated clients throughout their contract; to build an excellent rapport with their clients, support & resolve incoming queries/issues and work in a proactive way to ensure clients receive excellent service.
- Managing the day to day running of accounts.
- Speaking to existing customers daily and ensuring they are receiving the best service.
- Ensuring clients are utilising the site effectively and that they achieve the best results.
- Resolving any queries customers may have using our product either over the phone, email or Live Chat.
- Advising customers on how to improve their experience and results.
- Confidently and effectively dealing with initial complaints.
- Assisting the Sales Team with customer retention and renewals.
- Recognising upsell opportunities & forwarding sales leads to the relevant teams.
- Proactively contacting clients in accordance with the companies SLAs/Client Response Promise.
- Organisation of workload to ensure task lists and targets are achieved.
- Clear criminal record
- Minimum 12 month customer service experience
- UK Call Centre experience
- Extremely organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Be a team player with confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Highly motivated with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Previous customer service experience in an office environment
- Polite telephone manner
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Good PC skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Basic salary: R8,000
- Commission/Incentives: Up to R1,500
- Medical Insurance and YouAssist (access to emergency response, trauma and home assist)
- Professional Development: Internal LMS with access to over 70 online courses
Working Hours (subject to daylight savings)
- Team UK: Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:30 / 09:30-18:30 | UK public holidays
- Team USA: Monday to Friday, 14:00-23:00 / 15:00-24:00 | USA public holidays
- Transport home for staff working after 18:00
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our office within two weeks of submission, kindly consider your application unsuccessful for this position. We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.