- A oversees and coordinates the daily operations of the worksite to monitor the progress of construction projects and ensure compliance with construction safety regulations
- Inspecting construction site regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accidents protocol.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management
- Knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: R5,000.00 – R8,000.00 per month
All employees and visitors require top wear a mask
- Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.