– Must be able to speak and understand English
– Clean criminal record
– Must be willing to work shifts
– Empty waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
– Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
– Mopping floors
– Using electronic scrubbing machines to scrub and clean floors.
– Dust, damp wipe, was or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces, shelves and fitments.
– Replenish consumable items such as soaps, toilet rolls, paper towels.
– Clean toilets, unirals, hand basins and sinks.
– Wall washing, window pane cleaning
– Other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job
Compensation: R22 per hour (as per cleaning industry)
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Casual