Experience on private yachts, exclusive hotels or private estates essential
Knowledge of correct processes to clean and maintain high end surfaces and objects.
Fluent in English.
Log all the activities in the log book as a record for the day.
Report damaged furniture, blown light bulbs, water leakages.
Prepare a weekly schedule (by rotation) for approval by the Supervisor.
Prepare rooms for meetings. Arrange decorations & furniture for functions.
- Clean all areas as assigned: dusting, cleaning furniture, floors. Wash windows, clean toilets, change the linens and towels at the waiters’ room.
- Upon completion of an area, always check that the furniture, books, frames, vases, chairs and etc. are all in the correct position.
- Deep cleaning as required.
- Refill water and refreshments in the indoor and outdoor venues as required
- Maintain Store Rooms and Linen Store.
- Check that supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items have been replenished.
- Monitoring and maintaining the standards and quality to ensure that high standards of cleaning are meet.
- Ensure all rooms are at the correct temperature.
- Knock always before opening the doors in each rooms/areas.
- Answer phone calls.
Click Below To See Or Apply For Related Jobs.