Responsible for supporting sales initiatives in account set. Identifies leads, develops and tracks opportunities from identification to close. May work with Partners. Identifies up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and qualifies additional sources of revenue. Ensures alignment with overall sales strategy. Monitors, measures and communicates progress against stated goals. Develops and sells the optimum business and technical solutions to qualified opportunities within their specified territories.
– Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Manager for further development and closure.
– Close sales process and achieve quarterly quotas.
– Research accounts and develop new opportunities.
– Update and maintain customer database (Siebel, salesforce.com)
– Cooperate with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
– Create Special Pricing Requests (SPR) when needed.
– Grade 12 or NQF4.
– Experience in the agriculture industry will be advantageous.
– Computer literate especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Thorough, precise and accurate.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: R6,000.00 – R15,000.00 per month.