HOSPITALITY AND OUTDOOR- NEW VACANCY– Management Couple
Luxury Lodge-Kruger National Park
• A relevant tertiary qualification in either Management or Hospitality (Highly Beneficial)
• A minimum of 10 years Lodge Management experience (Luxury Establishments)
• Good financial acumen (English)
• Computer literate
• Valid driver’s license
• Excellent allrounder/s with knowledge of all lodge aspects (FOH, F&B, Maintenance, Finances, Operations, HR etc.)
• Guest focused philosophy.
• Must work accurately under pressure.
• People skills – tolerance, patience and care.
• To demonstrate and promote flexibility and adaptability towards changing working hours and shifts according to the requirements of a 24-hour operation.
• To respond to changes in your job function as dictated by the industry, company or the property.
• To manage and monitor all costs and implement measures to control them.
• To provide effective leadership through professional management and encouragement of all subordinates.
Package on offer
• R apply below – R apply below pm (Depending on Experience
• Live In and company benefits
• Regrettably no pets or children