UniSky Group is a bunch of young online experts with a mission to make humanity’s most loved products universally accessible. Since 2016 we have been pivotal in leveraging business partnerships to share our passion for product innovation and market penetration. The diversity of our brand portfolio speaks to our confidence in harnessing our product development model for dynamic consumer and business explorations.
More About This Amazing Position
The Marketing Assistant is a valuable role at UniSky. You will be working directly with the Chief Marketing Officer and will be getting involved in various exciting marketing projects. As the Marketing Assistant you will be geared for growth and you should be adaptable to changing environments and challenges.
You are excited about this role because you will be doing:
- Copywriting (blogs and product copy.)
- Creating new media assets (banners, gifs and short videos.)
- Conceptualizing new ways to connect with consumers in a rapidly changing digital world.
- Sourcing stock photography.
- Working alongside the marketing team to set up a content calendar and schedule Social Media content across multiple channels.
- Plan and organize external photography and videography resources where needed on projects (venue, props, etc.)
- Creatively conceptualizing the layout of the locations being photographed.
- Uploading creative content onto the company’s websites and online drives.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to ensure consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support the Head of Department in organizing various projects.
We are excited to meet you because you are/have:
- 2+ years’ experience within the online retail industry or in an agency environment in a similar role.
- Eager to grow and learn within the marketing team.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized with a customer oriented approach.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Exquisite communication skills.
- A disruptive approach to marketing.
- Excited at the prospect of conceptualizing and executing viral marketing campaigns.
- Experience & knowledge in other marketing aspects and online applications such as advanced copywriting, SEO/SEM, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Ability to do photography and videography for websites, social media and all marketing channel needs.
- Experience working on Canva.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R17,000.00 – R25,000.00 per month
- email marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- copywriting: 3 years (Preferred)
- product photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- creating media assets: 3 years (Preferred)
- ecommerce: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.