Soccermom is recruiting safe drivers to assist families in transporting their kids between school, home, and activities.
Earn around your own schedule: get paid to drive kids between school, home and activities – #becomeasoccermom
Your day-to-day schedule will be based on the client needs, with typical work hours between 6:00 am and 7:30 am in the mornings, then again from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm in the afternoons.
To be considered, you must have
– Your own 4-door car, not older than 10 years and in an excellent condition
– A valid Drivers License for at least 3 years
– Be willing to apply for your PrDP
– Childcare experience with contactable references
– At least aged 21yo
– Min 3 years driving experience
– Min 1-year childcare experience
– Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Part Time / Contract
Contract length: Minimum 3 months
Contract Salary: R75.00 – R150.00 per hour
Part- time Salary: R75.00 – R120.00 per hour (Required Hours per week: 10 hours)
Ready to join the team?
1. Sign up,
2. Get verified,
– While we verify your application, have your car inspected at DEKRA, and book your appointment for a professional driving permit.
3. Meet with us,
– During a virtual interview, we will run you through the ins and outs of being a Soccermom and answer any questions you may have.
4. Complete training,
– Complete our online courses gives you everything you need to be a super- Soccermom.
5. Start driving,
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time