The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally
- Manage the Directors diary and emails;
- Purchasing of non technical supplies;
- Capturing supplier invoices, managing petty cash, reconciling employee timesheets;
- Provide office guests with a hospitable experience
- Supervise the maintenance of office areas, equipment, and facilities
- Interact with IT, phone and building personnel as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R14,000.00 – R20,000.00 per month
Interviews will be done via virtual MS Teams meeting.
- Administrative office procedures, practices and equipment: 3 years (Required)
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.