Freelance & fully remote.
Ensure to have a well functioning laptop and an internet connection.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Certificate in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: R4,500.00 – R7,500.00 per month
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.