A well established renewable energy solutions company is looking for an ideal candidate who will be in charge of the organisation and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
Duties / Responsibilities
· Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
· Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
· Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the board room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
· Coordinating and arranging events and meetings as required.
· Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking as required.
· Maintaining general office files and any other files related to the company’s operations.
· Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
· Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
· Assist with internal sales and customer experience.
· Assist with stock management.
· Coordinating and managing housekeeping staff and their duties to ensure cleanliness of work environment.
· Performing other relevant duties when needed.
· Post-Matric qualification in Business Administration or similar.
· Min 2 years’ experience in an Administrative role.
· Proficient in computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Experience with CRM software an added advantage.
· Proficient in handling confidential information.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
· Background in solar equipment technology an added advantage.
· Well presented. Have good phone etiquette and be well spoken.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R10,000.00 – R15,000.00 per month