You will act as the Managing Directors’ Personal Assistant. This means that your tasks and skills can often be divided into three spheres: admin, technical and personal. Your tasks may include but are not limited to:
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, social media post, often corresponding on behalf of the MD;
- taking dictation and minutes;
- carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- carrying out specific projects and research;
- responsibility for accounts and budgets and use Sage Online for Accounting;
- taking on some of the MD’s responsibilities;
- reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines;
- deputizing for the MD, making decisions and delegating work to others in the MD’s absence;
- being involved in decision-making processes.
- Creating advertisement material, brochures (Photoshop)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R8,000.00 – R12,000.00 per month
MCM adheres to all Covid-19 precautions.
- What is your level of expertise out of 10 regarding the creation of Brochures etc on Photoshop?
- Administrative office procedures, practices, and equipment: 6 years (Required)
- Afrikaans and English fluently (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.