Do you tend to organize other lives for them? Get a rush from being busy all day? Like diversity of tasks?
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager who can handle everything from answering the phones to organizing our Directors diaries. If this sounds like you apply today.
What you are responsible for:
- Managing the office administration.
- Working as a right hand to the Owners and Managers.
- Managing secretarial duties.
- Typing of correspondence.
- Ensuring documentation is kept for accounting purposes and records of monthly expenses.
- Ordering of office supplies.
- Organizing meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organizing company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
What you need:
- Good communication skills and excellent written English
- General administration working in Word and Excel.
- Excellent telephonic manner -Answering incoming calls and dealing successfully with enquiries.
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant, Office Manager, Reception or relevant industry
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to R10,000.00 per month
- Administrative office procedures, practices and equipment: 5 years (Required)
- Personal Assistant : 5 years (Required)
- Office Management : 5 years (Required)