JOB PURPOSE To accurately execute the administrative support function to the directors.
The following list of main objectives / key performance areas and job activities are not exhaustive. The executive director may instruct the employee at any time to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which fall reasonably within the ambit of the job, or in accordance with operational requirements
- Business administration/secretarial diploma or certificate
- Project management diploma(ideal)
- 5-year general PA experience in past passed industry
- 3 years executive PA experience (ideal)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Planner
- Minuting skills
- Building industry knowledge will be beneficial
- Timeously and effectively resolve all company related insurance claims by managing the process throughout.
- Ensure that all company vehicles are legally licensed by timeous renewal of documentation and ensuring that all licenses are up to date.
- Management of municipal accounts for tenant by adequately dividing allocated utilities and levies and invoicing tenant in a timeous manner.
- Ensure that the vendor data base is up to date and accurate.
- Diligently manage all creditor applications.
- Ensure all company certification is up to date and meets the various requirements.
- Adequately manage and track all traffic fines.
- Manage of all company, inter-company or personal property and assets, this includes the effective management of tenants when required.
- All office and directors shopping to be done timeously and efficiently as required.
- Source and advice on suppliers of various services related to personal property or assets when required.
- Adhere to all incoming e-mails and address correspondence when necessary.
- Ad-hoc tasks and requirements.