The successful candidate will be responsible, but not be limited for the following:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, and preparing communications on the CEO’s behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records , reporting and the filing thereof.
- Managing various projects.
- Must be above average in dealing with technology – smartphones, computers etc.
- Have knowledge of programmes/apps such as EndNote, Paraphrase, Evernote and OneDrive.
- Transcribing using Otter App.
- Must be able to write well.
- Customer Relationship Management and liaison.
- Actively closing sales from leads supplied by the Marketing Department.
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Welcoming clients.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters. Diary Co-ordination: Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
The successful candidate must have:
1. BComm or similar: Business Management/BTech.
2. Own Transport.
3. Minimum of 5 years directly related experience.
4. An outgoing, dynamic personality and be able to take initiative.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R17,000.00 – R19,000.00 per month
All face to face interviews require masks, and temperatures will be taken on entry.
- Professional Assistant: 5 years (Preferred)
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.