We are looking for a graduated and versatile Personal Assistant with a can-do positive attitude to support our CEO and three members of the management team. The ideal candidate will be energetic, analytical, well-spoken and meticulous with outstanding writing, planning and organisational skills.
Job duties will include:
- Correspondence management (diaries, coordinate and schedule weekly, monthly, quarterly meetings, schedule stakeholder and board meetings; screening calls, formulate agendas and minutes; review and assist with preparation of written documentation such as PowerPoint presentations, letters, circulars, memos, etc.)
- Travel management (source and secure flight and accommodation bookings)
- Records management (create, maintain records and filing system in the shared drive; support the coordination of HR related documentation)
- Event management (organise and execute workshops, conferences, teambuilding activities, team meetings, etc.)
- Budget and finance (assist with the completion of budget working papers; generate and request reports; manage and collate monthly reports from the Leadership and Management team, etc.)
- Office management (inventory management; manage facilities/office services, etc.)
- Information and IT (logging calls with various Helpdesks on behalf of Leadership Team)
- Build effective relationships with external and internal work partners;
- Continuous improvement and evaluation of admin and other support processes.
- A 3-month probation period will apply.
- Matric with mathematics and/or accounting essential
- Degree or Diploma non-negotiable
- 2-3 years’ experience as a PA/Office Manager or similar role is required
- Very articulate in English with exceptional writing skills
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills with exceptional knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word (if shortlisted, these skills will be tested)
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Must submit a CV and letter to explain interest in role
- This is a full-time position. You need to be available from Monday to Friday.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Understands and maintains discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Attention to detail;
- Well-spoken and articulate;
- Deadline driven with a clear sense of urgency;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Must take initiative;
- Strong IT skills;
- Ability to create spreadsheets and presentations;
- Should be comfortable working with financial and numerical documents. E.g. reading and interpreting spreadsheets and budgets;
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, employees and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of customer service
OUR RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION:
Applications may take anything 2-3 weeks to process. Your patience is appreciated.
All correspondence will take place via Indeed.
If you are not shortlisted, we will endeavour to inform you via email. However, if you do not receive a response after the closing date that was advertised, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Our company is committed to creating and maintaining an environment, which provides equal opportunities to all its employees, however, preference will be given to Affirmative Action applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R10,000.00 – R15,000.00 per month
Manati is fully compliant to all Covid-19 regulations and protocols.
- What is your level of experience in Excel or Google Sheets (no experience / beginner / intermediate / expert)?
- What is your level of experience in PowerPoint (no experience / beginner / intermediate / expert)?
- What is your level of experience in Word (no experience / beginner / intermediate / expert)?
- Write a paragraph why we you are interested in this job and why we should consider your application.
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Personal Assistant, Office Manager or similar: 2 years (Required)
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.