You will offer advice and guidance on products, preparing deliveries, and assist with customer queries. You should demonstrate excellent communication skills and strive to exceed customer expectations.
To be successful as a Personal Shopper, you should be resourceful, energetic, and pay attention to detail. Outstanding Personal Shoppers add value to the buying experience and resolve any issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities
· Helping customers make the best possible purchases by providing advice, guidance, and excellent customer service.
· Shop Multiple stores
· Supporting customers with placing orders and making payments in person.
· Responding promptly and effectively to customers’ complaints and requests.
· Advising customers on suitable substitutes for dated, discontinued, or unavailable products.
· Reporting customer issues, supply shortages, and inferior products to Management immediately.
· Engaging with customers and ensuring any special instructions are followed.
· Ensuring that orders are accurately selected, scanned, and packed.
· Assisting with order collection, packaging, loading, and payment, where required.
· Keeping track of product offerings and availability.
· Collaborating with store departments to ensure efficient service delivery.
· Consistently manage own priorities to achieve all deliverables.
· Follow any lawful and reasonable instruction from your manager.
· Act as part of the team and always assist other members of the team in achieving common goals.
· Consistently live and be an example of the Company values
The following requirements are necessary:
· Be 18 or over.
· Have a Matric.
· Fluent in English verbal and written.
· Be eligible to work in South Africa. (Valid work permit).
· Have access to a smartphone (iPhone / Android) (Updated on the latest operating system).
· Have strong time management and customer service skills.
· Highly responsible and reliable.
· Attention to detail.
· Valid and Reliable transport.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Previous retail experience would be advantageous.
· Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Basic math and computer skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, public holidays and during busy shopping periods.
· Working equipment
Working conditions cover various circumstances from regular evening and weekend work, shift work, working outdoors and working with challenging clients.
Lifting and carrying items, tolerating noise, and standing, walking, and sitting for extended periods.