We are looking for someone who is wanting to start out their hospitality career at a 5* level, someone who enjoys multi-tasking and jumping in when their team needs support. This is a small team of professionals so you will need to be flexible with your duties and be a team player.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To attend daily handovers on each shift & follow up on any pending items
- To perform all, check-ins and check-outs of hotel guests as per the standard policy and procedure of the hotel
- To assist guests with any queries
- To ensure that all department & guest reports, dockets and correspondence are completed accurately and punctually
- To carry out any other function and responsibility as is directed by the Front of House Manager and the DM and ensure the smooth running of the front desk.
- To be aware of all the promotions and functions within the hotel
- To ensure that long staying and regular guests are met and that Management is aware of their well-being.
If this role sounds like something you’d like to be doing then we want to hear from you! It’s a fabulous opportunity to gain experience at an ultra-luxury level and develop your career further.
If you wish to apply then send us your updated CV, references and professional profile picture today… Good luck!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.