Our retail client based in Cape Town is on the look out to add an experienced Retail Ops Manager to their team in order to lead retail operations within South Africa according to the purpose, vision and values whilst driving retail priorities, maximizing turnover and ensuring consistent, Brand-aligned customer experience across the country . The role will look after 8-9 stores across the country and report into the Brand Manager with the Retail Area Manager as a subordinate.
- A strong understanding of lifestyle brands and the market opportunities within the retail, wholesale and e-commerce sector
- Business and commercial acumen
- Budgeting and reporting skills with a strong understanding of retail KPI measurements Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and deadline driven
- Capacity to collaborate, integrate and facilitate teamwork
- Ability to network, build and sustain stakeholder relationships internally as well as with external stakeholders is critical
- Strong customer first service focus and flexible in approach
- Flexibility to travel within South Africa
- Valid drivers license and own vehicle essential
- Intermediate Microsoft Office ability
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- People management experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
Application Deadline: 2021/12/08
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R30,000.00 – R40,000.00 per month
- Do you have your own reliable transport?
- Fashion Retail Operations Management: 4 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.