Logistics, Warehouse & Freight, Western Cape Cape Town – CBD
Based in Tokai – Western Cape
Salary: R10 000.00 – R12 000.00 Per Month
- Grade 12/NQF Level 4 qualification
- 3 years warehouse experience
- Forklift and Reach Truck license
- Own transport and valid driver’s licence
- Warehouse certificate/Diploma (not necessary but advantageous)
- Knowledge of stores handling procedures
- Previous experience in an Industrial/Engineering environment
- Be fully computer literate (Word, Excel, GMAIL, Sage Accpacc advantageous)
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Stores Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- To complete the required documentation needed for due diligence.
- To complete all administrative function as required: Quotes to clients, invoicing, shipping, drawing up packing lists and so on.
- Ensure forklift is operated and stored correctly
- Contributing to the stores sales targets, and striving to generate revenue for the department.
- Inventory Management
- Responsible for ensuring that stock is rotated in the “First expired, First out” principle.
- To issue stock daily in the exact quantities as required by internal service staff and external customers.
- Ensure all stock is correctly identified and labelled
- Responsible for weekly stock cycle counts and accurate reporting
- Available for Company’s annual stock take in December.
- Consultant: Angie Botes – Dante Personnel Johannesburg
If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.