Manufacturing company based in Germiston, in the High Pressure Pump industry is looking for a Storeman Admin Assistant with 3 years stores experience to manage the stock received and dispatched, ensuring all internal processes are adhered to. Knowledge of Omni and Job Card processing is essential.
- System and procedure pedantic
- Works well within a team and as an individual and with internal and external customers
- Works well in high pressure situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper stock levels are maintained.
- Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals of stock room
- Pick and Pack stock for dispatch
- Courier liaison booking collections and trace and tracing
- Inspect incoming deliveries for damages/discrepancies, following the correct channels for reporting.
- Receive, unload and shelve supplies/stock
- Raise stock requisitions for spares and coordinating delivery to site
- Maintain Health and Safety policies and procedures for the department
- Perform other stock related duties including returning, packing, pricing and labelling of supplies.
- Accurate daily cycle counts
- Assist with stock take preparations
- Perform any reasonable and lawful instruction as required by management
Qualifications, Skills and Expertise:
- 3 years minimum in similar role
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Familiar with standard concepts and best practices in storeroom environment
- Analytical mind with Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to keep detailed records
- Friendly, helpful and well presented
- Work after hours if need arises
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to R9,000.00 per month
Full COVID protocol in place
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.