The South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) is the leading independent provider of education in psychology, counselling and coaching, offering accredited undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications.
SACAP is looking for a Student Administrator for the Cape Town Campus. The Student Administrator is responsible for the organisation and management of all administrative functions involved in the student end to end experience. This includes but is not limited to all administrative tasks, all student records and graduation for the relevant campus. The administration team is expected to maintain a positive relationship with students, to ensure a seamless transition from term to term, in order to meet business metrics.
- Providing support to the Lead Administrator and Campus Administration team and end-to-end processes of campus Administration
- Implementing strategies for continuous improvement and excellence of the Campus Administration experience
- The resolution of student queries within the stipulated timeframes, and to the required quality
- Providing feedback to admissions during quality assurance process for missing new student data
- Liaising directly with the admissions team in managing new student class sizes and advising admissions on correct progression of modules for new students
- Drafting and distributing termly timetable
- Processing of informing/notifying students of timetable, registration dates, and penalties
- Student allocation of classes on StudentBase
- Overseeing that students are correctly allocated on MySACAP classrooms from StudentBase
- Termly class preparation and updates on MySacap
- Confirming classes and times at least one week prior to the start of term and inform the Teaching and Learning Coordinator accordingly
- Issuing of official letters to students for such as Confirmation or Completion letters etc.
- Maintaining, monitoring and updating the student data on our Student Management System
- Providing accurate information to student’s queries
- Providing first line assistance for any system related query
- Maintaining a positive rapport with campus student body
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 year undergraduate degree in social, human sciences, or administration.
- 2 years’ administrative experience, preferably within the field of Higher Education.
- Team player
- Person Centred
This is a full-time position operating from Mondays to Fridays*:
Monday – Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00
Friday: 08:30 – 16:00
*Due to the nature of this role, there will be a need to work flexible hours to the extent to which it is reasonably necessary to perform the duties of this position
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.