Responsible for daily plant consumption and output and unsellable stock.
- Requesting of plant’s daily requirements (Flakes, TG, Preform, Masterbatch, packaging etc..) from the Raw Material Coordinator.
- Bunkering the received material into the plant and moving all material to the consumption point for immediate use.
- Replenishing the plant with all requirements and providing space for new production.
- Capturing plant’s daily consumptions and daily productions and provide a plant daily report to the production manager.
- His daily report will include all raw materials used e.g., flakes, packaging etc. And all output produced e.g., full rolls, part rolls, monofilament hanks, boxes, and waste.
- His daily report must be a balanced report i.e., total material used must be equal to total material produced. Also, quantity of packaging material used must correspond with quantity of output produced.
- Maintaining a database of all production and all consumptions for reference.
- Make sure all production quantities are in accordance with the production program issued by production manager from time to time.
- Separating between usable stock and restricted stock.
- Allocation of monofilament hanks for cutting and supervising the cutting team.
- Issuing of part rolls and strapping waste to recycling department.
- Issuing finished sellable goods to the Warehouse Administrator on daily basis.
Salary R 10 000
CLICK BELOW TO SEE OR APPLY FOR RELATED JOBS.