Are you a person who can multi-task, works well under pressure, and takes initiative? Do you have a burning drive to achieve and the ability to push yourself to get results?
We are a small Virtual Receptionist company based in Australia looking for a dynamic personality who enjoys a challenge to join our team,
YOU WILL NEED:
- A PC/Laptop with 8gigs RAM (fast processor – I3 minimum)
- Fast, reliable internet. (Fiber/ADSL line)
- A good quality headset with noise cancellation microphone.
- A clear English accent that will fit with our Australian clients.
- Previous sales or customer service experience and a bubbly phone personality.
WE WILL PROVIDE:
- Training, software, support.
- A friendly team environment.
You will be assisting/supporting management.
- Adhoc duties as required (for both TKR & Clients)
- General Reception (Inbound & Outbound – whichever apply)
- Customization of screens, providing after sales service and support to clients on an ongoing basis – as required
- Resolution of complaints, on boarding and welcoming of new clients
- Use of multiple platforms to record
- Maintaining relationships
- Rapport building
- Being proactive with building our brand and reputation
- Assisting with quality control
- A high level of confidentiality when dealing with our systems, processes and clients.
- Call handling for inbound and/or outbound
- All rounder
We are a small business therefore the scope of duties may change according to what is required
To be negotiated (R13 000)
Monday to Friday 9AM – 5PM (GTM +10) Which is currently 1AM – 9AM SA time
We are a caring team of South African and Australian staff who work together via Teams to support each other and our clients. This role would be ideal for a someone who is mature, can touch type and has a high attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From R13,000.00 per month
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)